I love helping buyers find their dream home. That’s why I work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles,needs and wishes. This is about more than a certain number of bedrooms or a particular zip code. This is about your life. And it’s important to me.
When you work with me, you get:
· A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®
· A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf.
· The backing of a trusted company, Keller Williams Realty.
· I have the systems in place to streamline the home-buying process for you.
· A knowledgeable Realtor to make sense of all the transaction documents.
As part of my service, I will commit to helping you with your home search by:
· Previewing homes in advance on your behalf.
· Setting up appointments to view homes.
· Keeping you informed of new homes on the market.
· Helping you write the best offer.
· Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much.
· Advising you on home comps for the best offer price.
· Working with you until we find the home of your dreams.
A lot of people ask me how I get paid representing the buyer’s side. The seller pays the agents based on the percentage of the purchasing price.
It is important for a buyer to have an agent representing you during the transaction. The last thing you want as you are moving is the hassle of hundreds of disclosures and legal documents that don’t make sense to you and having to negotiate with a seasoned licensed realtor from the Seller’s side.. You need someone to do the work for you and make sure you get what you want!
Love your Home, Love your Life.