Why pricing your home for sale at the right price is important.
1. A property generates the most interest and traffic when it first hits the market.
2. Starting too high and dropping the price later misses or overshoots the excitement and fails to generate strong activity.
3. The number of showings is greatest during this time if it is priced at a realistic market value.
4. Loses traffic, which soon leads to losing multiple offer situations, which more important leads to losing the advantage on the Seller’s side.
5. Many homes that start high end up selling below market value.
* The best strategy for pricing your home for sale is just right at market value, or actually pricing it below market value to gain more traffic.
* Make sure you select a great listing agent who will get your house sold for the price you want.